Social Development Mentor
I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP. I BELIEVE THAT HELPING WOMEN TO ACHIEVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT CAN INSPIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE CHALLENGES THAT OUR SOCIETIES FACE, AND THAT WOMEN CAN FOSTER GLOBAL CHANGE.
- Global Traveler
but my true passion is for helping women to help themselves through social entrepreneurship projects. I love getting involved in hands-on projects that can make a positive difference.
Africa has its problems, but it is also a continent where targeted local interventions can yield amazing results. Social entrepreneurship and helping women to become financially self-reliant can transform families and whole communities.
Through the Fondation Lance d’Afrique Burundi (LAB), which I co-founded, I’m helping women to acquire the skills and confidence they need to run their own businesses and take a stand against gender-based violence, exclusion and poverty. The Fondation uses education and mentorship to empower African women. I’ve worked hard to develop my public speaking skills so that I can attend conferences and events to share ideas on leadership and development. I look at every situation from a social entrepreneurship perspective and always focus on solutions rather than problems.
To date, I have written and published five books (in both English and French). I have had the opportunity to supervise Masters students and co-supervise two PhD students. This forms part of my ongoing commitment to enabling community development through social entrepreneurship and the empowerment of women.
“There is no greater pillar of freedom than a strong, free, educated woman” Angelina Jolie
- Africa’s Economic Recovery -
- 9 Steps From Dreams to Results -
- Bringing the future into the present -
- THE VIRUS AND THE NEW NORMAL -
- Impact of COVID-19 on Women Involved in ICBT -
- AN URGENT CALL FOR ASSISTANCE -
- 2019 UNITED NATIONS, New York. Unlocking the potential of MSMEs to contribute to the SDGs, Participant -
- 2018 ISTG- MAARON- CHARISMA, Défis de l’E- Entrepreneurship au Burundi. Speaker -
- 2018 GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY: Assessment of political instability on the entrepreneurship posture in Burundi -
- 2018 UNITED NATIONS, GENEVA & WORLD ASSOCIATION for Sustainable Development Public- Private Partnership for implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Moderator -
Tel +27 64 328 7440
Contact us on
0081 Lynnwood Pretoria
Burundi : BP 6017 Bujumbura, Rohero, Q. INSS, Av d'Août 11
Belgique: Braives, 4260 Ciplet, 10 Rue de la Havée